Sunday 11 January 2015

Button ups & hot drinks


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as mine has been taken over by planes, travelling home and the always dreaded unpacking but very soon I will have some exciting holiday photos up! Rain has been pouring all day and there is nothing more to do than watch movies, drink tea and wear oversized jumpers (a guilty favourite of mine). I threw this collection of clothes together before I went to the shops to get breakfast and enjoy the rain a little more.

Allssoo WELCOME! this is my first blog entry and I'm still getting in the gist of what this baby's going to be about ...












3 comments:

  1. Where are you jeans from?? Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my jeans are from kirribilli fashion market xxx

      Delete
  2. Check out our blog! Eirabryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete