Sunday 11 January 2015

Welcome!

Hi everyone!
Sorry that this entry is late but just to start off i'm going to tell you a bit about myself!
My name is Cat (short for Catherine) and I am 14 years. I have 2 older sisters, a kitten, and a puppy (although she is in fact a dog, puppy is just more endearing). My favourite colours (right now) is pale blue and peach although I wear black and white more often than those colours (I just find them cute). My favourite subject is English. I love to write short stories or anything creative. My favourite food or cuisine, without a doubt, is thai and my drink is anything that can warm my insides (preferably chai latte/tea). My favourite movie is 10 things i hate about you, closely followed by Mrs doubt fire and Edward scissor-hands and my TV shows would be Friends, and How I met your mother.

My style of clothes doesn't stick to one guideline all the time but you can still the resemblance of what I like to wear. My favourite bands/singers/actors/people right now are Beyonce, the paper kites, vampire weekend, two door cinema club, emma stone, john green, my kitten (not in the categories above but he's adorable) and the list could go on for ever.
I love dressing up, anything fluff
y, comfy pants, pretty shoes, decorating my room, magazines, free food, black and white clothing, funny people and sleep.

Thats all for now but I hope you enjoy my blog!
love cat xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete