Monday 19 January 2015

Unexpected Adventures


"The best things happen unexpectedly"

hey hey,
Today on this rather miserable (weather wise) day, you would think that all you could do is sit at home in a big jumper and watch movies...well I certainly would think so buuut instead I got off my butt and met up with some of my gorgeous friends. We caught a bus to the beach where we walked and talked along the streets until reaching our cafe/restaurant (which we were super keen to eat at) only to find that it was in fact CLOSED. Believe it or not I'm kind of glad that the restaurant was closed because otherwise we would not have stumbled across a cute little juicery and a delicious mexican restaurant, where we ended up having lunch at and having a fabulous time. 
I love unexpected days.

 + P.S
first time my hair has been straight all holidays wooo!
love cat xx


















    



outfit -- 
t-shirt dress - Brandy Melville
shorts - BeachGold
bag - unkown
shoes - Burkenstock
glasses - unknown


1 comment: