Wednesday 14 January 2015

IN THE NAVY

I can't believe I actually survived this 34 degree day...
I hope you all had a great hump-day today as mine was taken over by living in the pool or otherwise melting. Isn't it crazy how the weather can change so rapidly, two days ago it was a sleepy/movie day (raining) and now its a beating hot 34 degrees! Oh australia...

This (whole) outfit was bought in a very recent trip to Hawaii (although all the shops can be found online or in Australia), and include some of my favourite staple summer items. This look is a really simple go-to oufit in summer and one of my favourites.
feel free to comment &
enjoy!
Love Cat xx









What I'm wearing --
top -  H&M
shorts - Brandy Melville
hat - Ralph Lauren
shoes - unkown

2 comments:

  1. Hey cat, loving your blog!!! Just wondering is there are brandy store around here?

    *This is bianca btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey biance xx
    no there actually isn't! it's only in america :( sorry about that x

    ReplyDelete